Tickets are now available to attend the 2020 South Carolina Automotive Summit in Greenville, South Carolina in February.
The event, which includes presentations and panels featuring industry executives, will be held February 26-28, 2020. Organized by the South Carolina Manufacturers Alliance, the annual event draws executives, managers and top decision makers of original equipment manufacturers, tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers, research institutes, test facilities, logistics and other service providers with ties to the automotive industry.
“Automotive is an economic powerhouse for our state bringing jobs and tremendous capital investment,” said Amy Tinsley, executive director, SC Automotive Council. “It truly drives our future. The automotive summit is designed to bring leaders from across the state together and ensure that our industry continues to succeed and move forward in the right direction.”
Besides Tinsley, speakers for the three-day conference include:
- South Carolina Secretary of Commerce Robert M. Hitt III;
- Sara Hazzard, president and CEO of SCMA;
- Simon Kew, vice president, Operations, Magna International;
- Gary Silberg, partner, National Automotive Sector Industry leader for KPMG;
- Carla Whitlock, senior apprenticeship consultant, Apprenticeship Carolina;
- Margaret O’Riley, Economic Development for Duke Energy;
- Didi Caldwell, site location consultant, Global Location Strategies;
- Morgan Crapps, site selection and economic development Parker Poe;
- Alexandra Segers, senior vice president, Evans International;
- Sven Bieker, founder and managing director, Silicon Valley Mobility;
- Jeff Schuster, president, global forecasting, LMC Automotive;
- Pete Mento, managing director global customs and duties, Crowe LLP;
- Jim Newsome, president and CEO, South Carolina Ports Authority;
- Jody Bryson, president and CEO, South Carolina Technology & Aviation Center.
The conference will touch on trade and policy updates, forecasting of where the industry is headed, workforce issues and infrastructure needs.
Attendees can use this opportunity to connect with industry peers, suppliers and service providers.
For more information or to register, visit myscma.com.